Does this sound like this would be perfect for you or someone that you know?
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with an eagerness to learn and with a keen interest in marketing communications to join DP Marketing Communications in the role of Assistant Marketing Manager. This position would be perfect for someone that requires flexible hours with a small amount of marketing experience that wants to learn more about marketing communications in a friendly and supportive environment. This would also be ideal for a marketing graduate that is looking for a shot but wants a more flexible freelance structure as a way of working.
We are looking for a freelancer to work on marketing related projects for our own brand alongside some marketing related administration and project management of other business related projects. You will be required to spend time in our Northampton based office with our marketing director part time but a lot of it will be remote working and hours are completely flexible and can be discussed upon application. All applicants must but be based in Northampton (UK) or at least based in nearby Northamptonshire.
We want to work with someone that is keen to assist in the development of a growing business (which has a lot of opportunity but needs more man- or woman power due to high demand! We have been running for nearly 2 years and have some well known SME clients a client list of over 80 SME’s in Northamptonshire and beyond.
How much will I earn?
We are looking to pay around £10ph plus commission. Exact hours are still in discussion but we will need someone for either 15- for 30 hours a week with half of this time being on site and half working remotely. OTE of approx £20,00+ pa- Based on 30 hours ber week. A work laptop will be provided. There are also plenty of opportunities for progression within the business as well as opportunites for additional work opportunities with an affiliate marketing businesses that the company owner is currently in the process of launching.
For more information on who we are and what we do please visit our Facebook page for examples of our work.
Here are some examples of things that may be required:
– Planning outbound Marketing and Communications campaigns to help drive sales and brand awareness.
– You will be have input into brand development and will help us develop our marketing strategy following the briefs that will be provided by management.
– There may be some marketing admin e.g. uploading things to client websites, data entry etc.
– Draft high quality communications ensuring appropriate content, tone, brevity and consistency. Being able to content write and communicate well is a must!
– Development of strategy and delivery encompassing: Web, SEO and Social Media, Written and electronic media, Journalistic processes, digital marketing blogs and PR.
– To proactively drive new proposition templates within the business.
– To manage relationships with our our team of over 24 experienced freelancers eg. SEO, Ad Words, designers, web developers etc.
– To proactively embrace the market we are in to uncover new and relevant products and services to keep ahead of the competition.
– To possess understanding of running projects, associated costs and use analytics to ensure effective reporting and ROI.
– Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
-Managing Content Marketing Channels (SEO, Social Media, Blog).
– Responsibility for managing CRM channels (Email, Direct Mail, Rewards programme and other CRM programmes).
– To set the marketing plans for the relevant products and ensure those plans are delivered within the company’s brand values and standards.
Think that you have what it takes and are ready for a new adventure? Go on apply!
Please send your CV to Daniella Paolozzi (Marketing Director) using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org