As a business owner, you know that the first thing that someone will see is your logo – the face of your company. We also know that first impressions last – you don’t get a second chance!
We cannot express enough the importance of branding, and a large part of this (but not all by far) is your logo. Here are just some of the benefits of having a well-designed logo, in line with your brand, for your business:
- Appear bigger and more established, and show a sense of stability – this will help you to appear more reputable and attract new clients
- Be memorable to existing and prospective clients
- Your company name can be explained in a logo, and a slogan included defines your line of business
- Stand out in your field, and from the competition
- A well designed logo shows commitment
- Brand your stationery, online presence and products
- Satisfy expectations – most industries would expect you to have a logo as standard. If your line of business isn’t one of these then you are exceeding those expectations. Some may even prejudge you if your logo looks amateurish. Sad but true.
Don’t just take our word for it – what do you think when you see these? If you fail to create a logo and establish your brand, it will be something you regret in the future!
If you already have a logo designed for your business, then you may be considering re-branding, which can be just as important as having a logo in the first place:
- If you are merging or taking over a new business – this will include a new name, new logo, and re-designed branded stationary and products
- You may be looking to reach a new market, with growth of your business
- Times and design move quickly and logos are regularly updated – is your brand dated? Keep up with the times
- Are you changing your strategy, to reach a different target audience or change your positioning and market share?
- Are you changing the products and services that you provide?
- Are you looking to differentiate your business from competitors?
- Perhaps with changes in technology you are moving online more and more – your brand needs to illustrate and reflect this
Many people are still in the belief that logo design and re-branding needs to be an expensive progress. This does not need to be the case!
DP Marketing Communications offer logo design for just £35, with multiple concepts offered, and the guarantee that we will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with the final result.
What’s more, at DP Marketing Communications we will provide you with more than a logo – all of our clients are offered free marketing advice and a 6-month plan to help you get started… We will get you on the map with the hope of us working together in the long term. We love coming along the business journey with our clients.
Here are a couple of our most recent creations, but to view our full range check out our Facebook page.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today to make the most of your brand without the marketing agency price tag!